permaculture - Re: [permaculture] food dryers?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lisa Rollens" <rollens@fidnet.com>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] food dryers?
  • Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 15:21:34 -0500

I got one of those a few years ago at the Gaiam/Real Goods outlet store north of Cincinnati OH. You could check the Real Goods catalog. Even if not in their catalog, email them and ask if they still have a few lying around somewhere, but not enough for a catalog listing. Or, ask for the outlet store phone number. I routinely do that and usually get what I am looking for. Lisa, in the MO Ozarks

----- Original Message ----- From: "Michelle Maggiore" <mmaggior@mindspring.com>