permaculture - [permaculture] earth day

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Martin Naylor <martinwnaylor@yahoo.com.au>
  • To: lost-chords@mailman.connactivity.com, permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org, pfaf@yahoogroups.com, admin@mikepinder.com, admin@jeanhouston.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] earth day
  • Date: Sat, 12 May 2007 13:21:59 +1000 (EST)

Hi Friends

Can Members of the Original Bands COME TOGETHER and forget there
CONDITIONING'S and BE AS ONE for this ONE LAST TIME

This supposedly concert to save the earth from the effects of GLOBAL
WARMING,

How about we send the Moody Blues to the South Pole and they can sing
Knights in White Snow - Never Ending Or Beginning

And we have The Rolling Stones singing Sympathy for the Devil at the North
Pole - Well Who Shot The Kennedy's Except You and I

With Full Visuals - Snow falling Original Inhabitants present and crossed
with the reality of Opinions/Facts from people like www.commondreams.com and
from Australia John Pillger in the background showing the reality of what is
really going on IN/ON the WORLD RIGHT NOW including the owners of the FEDERAL
RESERVE BANK AND OTHER ORGANISATIONS

Business Men drink my wine Proud men dig my Earth

But YOU and I have been through That

And We Know NOT WHAT ANY OF IT IS WORTH

So let us not falsely now

FOR THE HOUR IS GETTING LATE

Imagine if Robert Masters and Jean Houston acknowledged John Lennon's
DEATH/MURDER by forces supposedly unknown as a gate way to Freedom

Imagine we could get all the people and the BANDS from the Summer of Love
for one last concert

THIS DAY COULD LAST FOR A THOUSAND YEARS IF YOU WANT IT TOO

AND during intermission Bob Dylan doing what he does best

Martin

from the land of our selves looking back as we

SHAKE RATTLE AND ROLL

Switch to Yahoo!7 Mail: Transfer all your contacts and emails from Hotmail
and other providers to Yahoo!7 Mail. Switch now

  • [permaculture] earth day, Martin Naylor, 05/11/2007