permaculture - [permaculture] [Fwd: [SANET-MG] Bee Books]

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] [Fwd: [SANET-MG] Bee Books]
  • Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 22:13:43 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [SANET-MG] Bee Books
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 14:45:59 -0500
From: Herman Beck <herm.naturespace@EARTHLINK.NET>
To: SANET-MG@LISTS.IFAS.UFL.EDU

Hi Folks:
As you might imagine with all of the hives collapsing we are being
overwhelmed for requests for good books on beekeeping. Any recommendations
from anyone on this list would be appreciated. Please include author &
title. If you know the EAN or ISBN or publisher that would be helpful but
not necessary. Thank you for your help!

Herman Beck
Resilience Research Farm
www.back40books.com
866.596.9982

This post contains proper contact information. You can also just hit reply
and I will relay the information. Thank you!
Hi Folks:
As you might imagine with all of the hives collapsing we are being
overwhelmed for requests for good books on beekeeping. Any recommendations
from anyone on this list would be appreciated. Please include author &
title. If you know the EAN or ISBN or publisher that would be helpful but
not necessary. Thank you for your help! E-mail suggestions to Linda Lee,
LindaNaturesPace@earthlink.net or call her toll-free at 866.284.9844

Herman Beck
Resilience Research Farm
www.back40books.com
866.596.9982

  • [permaculture] [Fwd: [SANET-MG] Bee Books], Lawrence F. London, Jr., 05/11/2007