permaculture - [permaculture] federal reserve

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Martin Naylor <martinwnaylor@yahoo.com.au>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] federal reserve
  • Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 09:20:05 +1000 (EST)

What kind of permaculture interests do you have?
Or perhaps you could explain how this federal
reserve relates to permaculture?

Bob Waldrop, Oklahoma City

I started this in response to an email, it was an explanation of what is
most likely going to happen to the planet in the near future. That is we will
form ourselves into fortress states [and the owners of the federal reserve
will be the primary movers and shakers] and face mass destruction of life and
the environment, as permaculture is primarily concerned with life and the
environment and survival of life and the environment I thought it wise to
understand what is likely to happen to enable people to make changes to their
life [like move to the safest places possible] seeing there is little more to
discuss about the subject we can let it drop and fine tweak permaculture to
our particular areas as permaculture as a whole is pretty well firmly accepted
Martin

  • [permaculture] federal reserve, Martin Naylor, 05/09/2007