permaculture - [permaculture] Tools for the poor

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: CAVM@aol.com
  • To: sanet-mg@lists.ifas.ufl.edu
  • Subject: [permaculture] Tools for the poor
  • Date: Sat, 5 May 2007 09:19:23 EDT

Lawrence, I hope I get the opportunity to visit this show in NY. Just the
water carrying donut would be worth the trip. But also being able to carry
substantial load on a bicycle could improve 3rd world transport. Clean
water
is a substantial issue as is irrigation.

We spend a great deal of our time searching for implements and technologies
suitable for our clients in desperately poor environments. I am eager to
see
if there is any technology displayed to produce energy.

Regards,

Neal Van Milligen
Kentucky Enrichment Inc
_www.kentuckyenrichment.com_ (http://www.kentuckyenrichment.com)
_cavm@aol.com_ (mailto:cavm@aol.com)

  • [permaculture] Tools for the poor, CAVM, 05/05/2007