permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Honeybee die-off threatens food supply - Yahoo! News

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Pat Meadows <pat@meadows.pair.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Honeybee die-off threatens food supply - Yahoo! News
  • Date: Thu, 03 May 2007 11:06:07 -0400

On Thu, 3 May 2007 09:19:07 EDT, you wrote:

>Research universities, agriculture groups, government agencies and others
>from around the world are involved in exploring the cause and cure for the
>dramatic loss of honey bee populations

Penn State University, for one, leads a large research effort on this.

http://www.ento.psu.edu/MAAREC/ColonyCollapseDisorder.html

Pat
-- Northern Pennsylvania
'Every one of us can do something to protect and care for our planet.
We should live in a way that makes a future possible.'
- Thich Nhat Hanh