permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Mysterious disappearance of US bees creating a buzz

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: KNat <knat@sprintmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Mysterious disappearance of US bees creating a buzz
  • Date: Sat, 07 Apr 2007 12:29:05 -0500

Anyone know of or want a discussion group on this. It would be really nice to compare notes on a larger scale specifically about bees. One of my sons who lives out West reports the bees that keep him are speaking of moving. I do not fancy myself kept by bees but am open to respectful discussion as one who lives with a hive. It would be nice to know of others who might be able to share impressions of what's up, with an opening for those who think the bees might offer solution. We could share impressions from other traditional beekeeping lists as well.

Peace,
Kathyann