permaculture - [permaculture] Permaculture Trading Post

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Keith Johnson <keithdj@mindspring.com>
  • To: Permaculture ibiblio <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Permaculture Trading Post
  • Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 18:29:00 -0400

http://www.permacultureactivist.net/TradingPost/TradingPost.htm

*Permaculture Trading Post (page 1, page 2 <http://www.permacultureactivist.net/TradingPost/TradingPost2.htm>)
Want to sell or barter your products / services on this website?
Have suggestions for products / services you'd like to see here?
Contact Keith Johnson: keith@permacultureactivist.net <mailto:keith@permacultureactivist.net> *

Suggested Categories (each of which can be expanded to their own pages):

* Permaculture Designers / Consultants;
* Seeds and Plants;
* Ecovillages;
* Landscapers;
* Affiliates;
* Products, Tools and Equipment for Gardeners / Farmers / Landscapers;
* Products for Permaculture Web Managers;
* Supplies for Permaculture Teachers / Designers/ Consultants;
* ...?

I haven't determined fees for these services yet, but would be glad to discuss it. It will depend on the category, the size, the duration of appearance, etc. You might also wish to purchase inexpensive ads in my newsletter <http://www.permacultureactivist.net/Newsletter/Permanews.htm> which in one month has acquired 259 subscribers.

Course listings on the online calendar <http://www.permacultureactivist.net/DesignCourse/Calendars.htm> will remain FREE as will those in the magazine. Listings in the Planetary Permaculture Directory <http://www.permacultureactivist.net/pcresources/PcResources2.htm> will also be free though small donations are gratefully accepted and help make my life easier.

--
Keith Johnson
"Be fruitful and mulch apply."

  • [permaculture] Permaculture Trading Post, Keith Johnson, 03/22/2007