permaculture - [permaculture] PERMAGRA MEETING RESCHEDULED

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: coldestsnow@aol.com
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org, permaculture-request@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] PERMAGRA MEETING RESCHEDULED
  • Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2007 10:39:01 -0500

Attention!!!!!!! -------- All thoes planning on attending the PERMAGRA
Permaculture Planning meeting in Essex this sunday.......

Due to the number of proposed polyculture guilds recived we are rescheduling
our meeting for SUNDAY March 25th at Noon. Please contact me by email or
phone to confirm your attendence. Thank You, sorry for any inconvience.

Joe Rueter
Permagra Trust Manager
734-717-5307

AOL at AOL.com.

  • [permaculture] PERMAGRA MEETING RESCHEDULED, coldestsnow, 03/10/2007