permaculture - Re: [permaculture] permaculture Digest, Vol 49, Issue 33

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: John Fritz <johnfritz77@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] permaculture Digest, Vol 49, Issue 33
  • Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 12:56:32 -0800 (PST)

I have no idea why you sent this to me or what you are trying to say.

John Fritz, NW Arkansas.

Message: 1
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2007 11:37:06 -0600
From: "J. Kolenovsky"
Subject: Re: [permaculture] permaculture Digest, Vol 49, Issue 31
(John Fritz)

John, this helps us follow the thread. Yes, it requires stripping the
headers and hitting "reply" is an extra step but it makes easier for
great comments to be read.

When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific than
"Re: Contents of permaculture digest..."

Look back at the past permaculture digests sent. You will see what we
mean.

  • Re: [permaculture] permaculture Digest, Vol 49, Issue 33, John Fritz, 02/19/2007