permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Conservation Economy pattern language

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Vinton Lawrence <vlawrence@nets.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Conservation Economy pattern language
  • Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 11:38:50 -0700

Graham wrote:
Not sure if this has been forwarded before, but nonetheless it looks
from first glance like a great resource on 'sustainable pattern
language' - I really like the mindmap showing the linked patterns. I
wonder if this was consciously derived from the permaculture ethics of
Earthcare, peoplecare, fairshares or if its an example of convergent
thinking???
http://www.conservationeconomy.net/
Graham,
Both Stuart and Katy are well known in western US and elsewhere and have strong connections to the PC folks in the US. Very nice piece of work by a group of talented people. I agree about the "mind map" and the information that is supporting it. Thanks to Ecotrust for funding and promoting it.
Vint Lawrence