permaculture - Re: [permaculture] permaculture Digest, Vol 49, Issue 31

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] permaculture Digest, Vol 49, Issue 31
  • Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2007 02:30:00 -0500

John Fritz wrote:

You are the one looking like a "doofus". Franken is running for senator of Minnesota, not for president of the U.S. At least Franken has the integrity to visit the troops in Iraq to entertain and help with their morale.
> HIs words are supported by his actions. Why did you attack his
intelligence without any corroborating evidence?

I have coroborating evidence. You are the doofus for being taken in by that
leftist weenie gasbag.
I have heard his radio show. I always hit the switch when the laughing
machine comes on grovelling and guffawing,
carping and whining. That imbecillic woman sidekick who gushes forth with the same phony laughter spurt every five minutes, at the least provocation, usually nothing humorous. Franken wouldn't know what to do with himself without
her around; the show would fall apart. Its the left analogue of the Rush
Limbaugh show.

If he is typical of the answer the Democrats, The Left, The Progressives, The Greens, etc., all the good guys, have in answer to all the rightwing-sponsored government-corporate collusion and corruption, the mess we witness daily, the erosion of the fabric of our society and our culture, then there's no hope for us.

I have two interesting friends in my neighborhood. One is an 82 year old homesteading 3rd generation farmer and loyal Democrat who said that Hillary Clinton has more sense in her big toe than George Bush has in his enttire body. The other is a Vietnam War Marine Veteran, who saw action, who is also a loyal Democrat, who maintains that the Democrats are the friend of the soldier and stand up for the common man always and without exception. Maybe I am too harsh about Franken and he may deserve another listen, which I will do. But these days people in the public eye need to talk the talk and walk the walk. You're either part of the solution, or you're part of the problem.

--
Lawrence F. London, Jr.
Venaura Farm