permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Permaculture list serve global list/collection

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Wesley Roe and Marjorie Lakin Erickson <lakinroe@silcom.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Permaculture list serve global list/collection
  • Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 13:34:15 -0800

LISTSERVES of South Coast Permaculture Guilds of Southern California, Open listserve, just sign up

To get Up to Date Permaculture Ongoing Announcements for courses , events and posting of articles of interest try subscribing to our local Permaculture Listserves
ccpg serves San Lois Obispo and north ,
scpg serves Santa Barbara Ojai, Ventura County
lapg serves Los Angeles area,
sdpg serves San Diego area.

Below are the instructions how to sign up

thanks to John Howe for setting them up
this works the same for each separate list:
central coast list(ccpg@arashi.com), south coast(scpg@arashi.com), and the san diego
list (sdpg@arashi.com) los angeles (lapg@arashi.com

TO SUBSCRIBE to this mailing listserve

Basically, the info is more web based now so log on the each website you want to subscribe to
South Coast Permaculture Ca Guild subscription
http://www.arashi.com/mailman/listinfo.cgi/scpg
SanDiego Permaculture G subsciption
http://www.arashi.com/mailman/listinfo.cgi/sdpg
CentralCoast Ca Permaculture G subscription
http://www.arashi.com/mailman/listinfo.cgi/ccpg
Los Angeles Permaculture G
http://www.arashi.com/mailman/listinfo.cgi/lapg
REMINDER ONCE you are signed onto one or all of the listserves type in sdpg@arashi.com or ccpg@arashi.com, or scpg@arashi.com to post a message to the listserve