permaculture - [permaculture] community land trusts

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Steve Hoog <livingpotentials@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] community land trusts
  • Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 16:28:04 -0800 (PST)

Lawrence-----The School of Living has been working with CLTSs for 50 years.
We presently oversee 7 land areas with intentional communities on 6 of those
plots. Our region consists of Pennsylvania, Maryland and Virginia. Two of
them are in Virginia near Lexington. One is in Maryland and the rest are in
Pa. Part of our mission is educational in nature so teaching people about
Community Land Trusts is what we do. The person who can help the most is Herb
Goldstein who can be contacted at herb@schoolofliving.org also Rita Jane
Leasure at ritajane@schoolofliving.org Depending on what you want to
know i may be able to help. Our next Quarterly meeting of the board is the
last weekend in April at Heathcote Community in Freeland Maryland if you want
to meet some people who are doing it. or you can check out the Common Grpound
Community in Va.[check with ritajane]----Steve h

Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.