permaculture - [permaculture] Re, Yeoman's Plow Company Stuff & Solar Thermal

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: John Fritz <johnfritz77@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Re, Yeoman's Plow Company Stuff & Solar Thermal
  • Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 22:19:24 -0800 (PST)

Can the links for Nick's info be re-posted in a form that I can access? When
I downloaded and tried to open my computer said it does not recognize the
file type.

John Fritz, NW Arkanas.

Message: 2
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 11:24:04 -0500
From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net>
Subject: Re: [permaculture] Yeomans Plow Company Stuff & Solar Thermal
System
To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>

darren@permaculture.biz wrote:

> built to "chicken coup tolerances".

Out here at the Ponderosa a chicken coup would never be tolerated
by the pecking order in the barnyard; the cats would go into full
revolt
mode and make chicken soup out of a chicken coup ..... even the mice...

Sorry for the obtuse humor.

Darren, have a look at Nick Pine's Solar Closet design. Simple and
effective.
Look at alt.energy.renewable and alt.solar.thermal Usenet newsgroups.
That
is where I found the following information:
http://www.ibiblio.org/ecolandtech/alternative-energy/solar/Nick.Pine/
http://www.ibiblio.org/ecolandtech/alternative-energy/solar/
-
And Nick's own website:

http://www.ece.vill.edu/~nick/
Pine Associates Ltd.

Welcome to the new Web site of Pine Associates, home of solar thermal
energy expertise renouned throughout the galaxy
(or at least the solar system). This Web site is powered exclusively by
Solar energy (in the form of a Sun Ultra 1).

Please see our papers:

* Solar Closets and Sunspaces, by Nicholson Pine and Paul Bashus.

* Solar Heat in Snow Country, by Nick Pine, from Solar Today,
Jan/Feb 2003.

* Soldier's Grove Soldiers On, by Drew Gillett and Nick Pine, from
Solar Today, Nov/Dec 2003.

* Turn Up the Heat, What lessons does a 25-year-old solar domestic
water heater offer for building the market? By
Drew Gillett, with Nick Pine, from Solar Today, Nov/Dec 2004.

An archive of Usenet postings by Nick Pine and a photo gallery are also
available.

N. Pine, Pine Associates Ltd.
821 Collegeville Rd. Collegeville, PA 19426, USA
(610) 489-1475 nick@ece.villanova.edu
-
Usenet postings
http://www.ece.vill.edu/~nick/usenet/
Photo gallery:
http://www.ece.vill.edu/~nick/photos/
-
More:
http://www.ibiblio.org/ecolandtech/renewable-energy-links.html
http://www.ibiblio.org/ecolandtech/renewableenergy+greenbuilding-page.html
http://www.ibiblio.org/ecolandtech/alternative-energy/

8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time