permaculture - [permaculture] Permaculture course in Trinidad

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Charles de Matas" <cdematas@hotmail.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Permaculture course in Trinidad
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 17:19:54 +0000

The permaculture course has concluded now and we've done our projects and received certificates from Peter Bane. I think the course exceeded the expectations of all of us who attended. It was very comprehensive, and Peter was able to present us with valuable information on a wide range of topics. Peter also deserves credit for the way he adapted quickly to a new environment and was able to communicate very effectively with his students. I would like to thank the organizers for providing this opportunity to us in Trinidad. I must thank Keith Johnson also for informing me of this event. I have my work cut out for me now to put many new ideas into practice on my own land.

Charles de Matas
T&T