permaculture - [permaculture] I like Permaculture Magazine! (response to Keith)

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Rain Tenaqiya <raincascadia@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] I like Permaculture Magazine! (response to Keith)
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 18:32:33 -0800 (PST)

I don't know how Permaculture Magazine is doing financially, but despite my
own desires, I am starting to prefer it to the Activist. It seems so much
more practical, positive, and grounded. There are too many speculative and
vague philosophical essays in the Activist, and the production is not nearly
as sophisticated. Why not learn from what they are doing in the UK? Action
speaks louder than words, and I am so tired of so many words.

Rain

always stay connected to friends.

  • [permaculture] I like Permaculture Magazine! (response to Keith), Rain Tenaqiya, 01/14/2007