permaculture - [permaculture] Conference announcement

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: K K <wolf19003@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Conference announcement
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 16:16:00 -0800 (PST)

Deep Green Resistance
April 6-8, 2007
Deerfield, MA
USA

"We are members of the most destructive culture ever
to exist. Our assault on the natural world, on
indigenous cultures, on women, on children, on all of
us through the possibility of nuclear suicide and
other means--all these are unprecedented in their
magnitude and ferocity." -Derrick Jensen

How do we stop the mass destruction of our planet? We
need a world without environmental devastation and
social oppression: we need to confront civilization.

Join us for a weekend of exploring long range
strategy, direct action, oppression, peak oil, natural
living, and the deep questions of how to mend our
hearts and sustain our spirits in these hard times.
Good fun, great food, and the quiet woods also
included.

http://deepgreenresistance.blogspot.com
DGR, P.O. Box 813, Northampton, MA 01060
email: deepgreenresist@yahoo.com

Yahoo! Music Unlimited
Access over 1 million songs.
http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited

  • [permaculture] Conference announcement, K K, 01/13/2007