permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Conservation Land Trusts & Permaculture; Do they mix?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: tomar@cybersol.com
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Conservation Land Trusts & Permaculture; Do they mix?
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 13:11:27 -0500

We have a little experience "mixing" the two. We are not traditional land
trust since no land is involved at present, although the land my family owns
at present was under its auspices (ownership) at one time. There is some info
on our website: www.michiganlandtrust.org. Our land was the subject of a
perm design (we hosted a design course in 1985) and some aspects have been
implemented, but not as much as I would have liked. Jon