permaculture - Re: [permaculture] for ALL!

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Bruce Zell" <bruce@permaculturenq.com.au>
  • To: "'permaculture'" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] for ALL!
  • Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2006 14:00:46 +1000

lynnann wrote:
> Regardless of what this time of the year means to you....I wish all the
magic energy possible to all of you....love and peace..lynnann (in the
wondrous snowy northwoods of Wisconsin)
> ps...still harvesting greenpeppers, tomatoes, cauliflower and herbs in my
"greenroom"

Tropical Northern Australian Merry Christmas to all of you. We are
celebration a traditional North Queensland Xmas in the shade and by and in
the water. There is youth about this tradition with a big range of exotic
tropical fruits that have been introduced in the last 40 years bearing now.
Weater Report
CAIRNS
Fine. Light to moderate SE to NE winds.
High fire danger.
MAX 32
UV INDEX - 15 [Extreme]
No chance of a white Xmas here
Cheers Bruce

Merry Traditional American-Scandinavian Christmas to you! I'll be
celebrating a Traditional Southern American
one myself with my 4 cats: Mr. Einstein, Leonardo, Himaloonian and Mr. Nemo.

I hope you get to hear some Hardanger fiddle this season. Enjoy those
homegrown GH vegetables.

LL
--
Lawrence F. London, Jr.