permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Off topic: piano balls UNfrickinBELIEVABLE

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Off topic: piano balls UNfrickinBELIEVABLE
  • Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2006 20:59:58 -0500

Graham wrote:

Checked out this website, I'm not convinced that it hasn't totally loaded my web browser with spyware and pop-ups for months to come...

Get AdAware, free version or commercial; or Norton or Firefox.

They're merely mirroring all the vis from myspace, youtube and zillionz
of similar sites.

Don't ever respond to solicitations of any sort on myspace. Talk about
an email inbox stinking of chicken fried spam.
--
Lawrence F. London, Jr.
Venaura Farm