permaculture - [permaculture] SHADES OF GREEN radio show

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Jennifer Nazak <jnazak@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: ken McKenzie-Grant <kmckenzie3@austin.rr.com>
  • Subject: [permaculture] SHADES OF GREEN radio show
  • Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 08:09:34 -0800 (PST)

Esteemed Permies Worldwide!

You might enjoy our radio show, "Shades of Green,"
which airs Thursday afternoons at 1pm central US time
on KOOP 91.7FM. Webstream available at www.koop.org

Since its launch a few short weeks ago, our lively
talk show has exposed many radiobrains to green living
concepts.

The following press release is from Ken McKenzie,
Austin arborist/permie/greenbuilder with whom I
co-host the show.

Hope you tune in!

Best regards,

Jenny Nazak
Austin Area Permaculture Group
Austin TX USA

***********

"Shades Of Green" focuses every week on a range of
subjects including RENEWABLE ENERGY, PERMACULTURE,
NATURAL BUILDING and central Texas' continuing
enthusiasm for health-oriented LIFE STYLE choices.

This week's broadcast features two dynamic Austin
women with time-proven approaches to Spiritual
Activism - Landscape Designer PATRICIA MICHAEL travels
widely as a teacher of Permacultural practices and
Texas IMPACT Director BEE MOORHEAD uses "InterFaith
Power & Light" to bring Green technology and thought
to area churches.

Environmentally-oriented "Shades Of Green" made its
debut in recent weeks on Austin's 3000-watt Community
Station as part of the new seasonal Schedule of
diverse Music & Talk programming, available to global
listeners as a live web-stream through the URL
address:

http://www.koop.org

For more information:

KO.OP Radio 91.7 FM (512) 472-5667