permaculture - Re: [permaculture] work book for primary school age children

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Wesley Roe and Marjorie Lakin Erickson <lakinroe@silcom.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] work book for primary school age children
  • Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 19:29:01 -0800

hi Janet
there is book and Worksheets written by Carolyn Nuttall <c.nuttall@uq.net.au> , you will have to buy them directly from her in Australia, to take a look at what she has written for Children
wes

The book is Childrens Food Forest by Carolyn Nuttall

And Food Forest Worksheets by Carolyn Nuttall

At 06:03 PM 12/17/2006, you wrote:
Hi, is there a book available to teach permaculture gardening techniques to children? With teachers notes and blackline masters and things like that?
It has been suggested that I write one, but I don't want to reinvent the wheel
cheers
Janet