permaculture - [permaculture] Marsha Hanzi, (Brazil), in California - December

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Marsha Hanzi <mhanzi@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Marsha Hanzi, (Brazil), in California - December
  • Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 08:32:58 -0800 (PST)

Hello!

I will be spending most of December on the West Coast
visiting my daughter who studies at CalPòly (San Luis
Obispo), and travelling around. Would love to visit
projects and´people on the West Coast.

(Wes, as I am coming in December instead of November,
I have given upo on the idea of a weekend workshop,as
I know December is crazy time for everyone. But will
definitely want to visit Ojai, which is one of the
most magical places in the world!).

Will be bringing a presentation of our work here with
dryland polycultures, if anyone is interested...

Anyone know where Penny Kivingstone-Starke is hiding
out? She has become "invisible" on Internet!

Thanks for any tips!

Marsha Hanzi
www.marsha.com.br
www.permacultura-bahia.org.br