permaculture - Re: [permaculture] International Scythe List

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] International Scythe List
  • Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 18:35:27 -0400

Niels Corfield wrote:

Any interest in setting-up an international scythe users list?

An International Scythe mailing list has been created

You are all cordially invited to join and participate.

For the purposes of list members here the focus will include
anything to do with the scythe in permaculture.

I am working on several other scythe-related web resources, namely:

http://www.ibiblio.org/permaculture/
http://www.ibiblio.org/permaculture/scythe/

To be created as soon as I have enough scythe links to include:

a scythe blog
flickr scythe and permaculture galleries
a specialized scythe search engine using Google's Co-Op.

I need links to add to this search engine.

Contact Niels (mudguard@gmail.com) or I (lfl@intrex.net) if you have any
questions or requests.

--
Lawrence F. London, Jr.
Venaura Farm
lfl@intrex.net
info@market-farming.com
IM: lawrence.london@pandion.be & lfl@amber.org.uk
Market Farming
http://market-farming.com
Venaura Farm, sustainably-grown produce & garden handtools
http://market-farming.com/venaurafarm
Venaura Farm Blog
http://venaurafarm.blogspot.com/
Venaura Farm Gallery