permaculture - [permaculture] List of Future Permaculture courses

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Jim <ashevillecurrencyproject@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] List of Future Permaculture courses
  • Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 12:23:30 -0400

Hi-
There's a calendar of North American PDC courses offered. It is at
http://my.calendars.net/permacal_
and is maintained by Keith Johnson
It is not comprehensive, but it's a great start.

A visit to the calendars at each of the institutes at
http://www.permacultureactivist.net/institutes/PcInst.html
will likely yield more courses.
Thanks Keith!

This doesn't answer Jake's question, but having a range of courses to look at will
stimulate questions for the course-shopping student to ask.

On the one hand, teachers don't make much money off courses, but on the other hand, they cost a pretty penny. Enough to make comparison shopping worth while.

-- Jim

Jake Davis wrote:
Hey all,
I am currently saving my pennies to attend a permaculture design course, and
I would like to ask what is perhaps a silly question: is there anyway to
know which certificate program to do? Or, to put it another way, if I want
to learn the most, is there any where I should look into? Or are all design
courses equal? I'm currently living in Virginia, if that helps. I don't want
to cause any riots, I just sincerely would look to get started at the right
place.
Thanks,
Jake

  • [permaculture] List of Future Permaculture courses, Jim, 10/19/2006