permaculture - [permaculture] [Fwd: [SANET-MG] Sad News: Bargyla Rateaver]

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] [Fwd: [SANET-MG] Sad News: Bargyla Rateaver]
  • Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 12:57:46 -0400

Bargyla wrote a large treatise on organic agriculture called "The Organic
Primer".
She contributed many interesting articles to Acres, USA in the early days of
organic farming
when many large farms were considering transitioning to organic systems and
homestead gardeners and market farmers
were learning the new natural way to farm and grow food for the table. She knew the subject well and inspired many people. - LL