permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Listblog for more discussion

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Martin Naylor <martinwnaylor@yahoo.com.au>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Listblog for more discussion
  • Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 14:42:25 +1000 (EST)

use thought for technical matters only, how to plant sustainably, what time
is my next appointment, what will i make for dinner today, all psychological
thought is a total waste of time, well unless you consider killing each other
for the last 3 million years intelligent use of the mind, keep this site for
permaculture, George Bush is at the top of the shit pile now 50 years ago it
was the English times change our problems are global warming oil peak and the
only way to change that is for the individual to change, and that is up to you
Martin

"Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net> wrote:

Maybe we could use this list as a blog to increase variety and quantity of
discussion.
Stream of consciousness.
Bloglike, each user uses it as his personal permaculture journal

Too much potential for offtopicness, mire up in political swamp swarming in
ideological noseeums, too wierd?

Blogs have come of age and are cool, and useful.
Come in, come on, come out, chill out, tune in, turn on, drop out, drop in,
whatever keeps your wig loose...

What do you think?

LL
--
Lawrence F. London, Jr.
Venaura Farm

"Put away the book, the description, the tradition, the
authority, and take the journey of self-discovery.
Love, and don't be caught in opinions and ideas about what love
is or should be. When you love, everything will come right.
Love has its own action. Love, and you will know the
blessings of it. Keep away from the authority who tells you
what love is and what it is not. No authority knows and he
who knows cannot tell. Love, and there is understanding."
-- Krishnamurti

There is no consciousness or unconsciousness, there is only awareness, Love
and Freedom are states, every Human has a right to be in Love and Freedom
every Human has a right to shelter food clean water and clothing.All
psychological thought is a waste of energy, Martin