permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Please help me test the Pc Activist shopping cart

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Kathleen Evans" <evansdk@earthlink.net>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Please help me test the Pc Activist shopping cart
  • Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 16:55:56 -0500

Keith, I tried it, and kept getting this error message when I clicked on
the Paypal button:
"The recipient of this shopping cart link is not an approved shopping cart
user. Please review your selection and try again." Good luck getting
it fixed...many tantalizing titles on your site!

Kathy Evans
evansdk@earthlink.net

openpermaculture <permaculture@openpermaculture.org>; BPG
<bloomingtonpermacultureguild@lists.riseup.net>