permaculture - Re: [permaculture] FYI, Permaculture alliances and news

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Sean Maley <semaley@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] FYI, Permaculture alliances and news
  • Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 11:35:42 -0700 (PDT)

Catherine often works here in NYC and we have met with her, too. She has an
interesting concept
called a Solari Circle (see http://solari.com for more info). It will be
interesting to see this
interact with recent discussions. It makes sense, but having trust with
strangers will be a
barrier. Her ideas have played into my ranting here, but there was a bit of
christian and
hierarchical overtone on her site when she met with us a couple of years ago.
Her web site has
been redone since then, so I can't site any meaningful examples today.

She really despises big banks.

-Sean.