permaculture - [permaculture] third straw bale building workshop in Croatia!

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Marijana Lesar <marijana@kneja.hr>
  • To: euevforum@lists.gen-europe.org
  • Cc: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] third straw bale building workshop in Croatia!
  • Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 11:32:24 +0200

Hello dear friends,
on the link http://www.kneja.hr/gradnja/ you can see some pictures form the straw bale building workshop in Lopatinec, where we build the third straw bale house in Croatia. we promote straw as building material, as part of the Balkan Ecovillage Network activity. we will try to establish there a local seed bank, and to have a center for meetings and a place for local NGO's where they can put their announcements. the workshop is a part of a bigger project that aim to promote permaculture and ecovillages, and we run it in colaboration with local authorities. it is financed by the Medjimurje county, the National foundation for civil society development and local sponsors.

big hug to everyone!

Marijana Lesar, project coordinator
www.kneja.hr
www.ekosela.org

  • [permaculture] third straw bale building workshop in Croatia!, Marijana Lesar, 09/19/2006