permaculture - [permaculture] Vocabulary for a new world

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: knat@sprintmail.com
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Vocabulary for a new world
  • Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2006 06:38:19 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

Hi,
I need some learned suggestions. Our school has a consensus governance and
one of the circles contributing is currently called "Land Use." It is the
forum for concerns relating to water, wind, seasons, animal life (especially
migratory) and coordinates plantings/diggings, and needs of the
plants/animals that share the school. (kind of a voice for the non-humans
into the process of everyday life.) Anyone think of a better name for the
Circle?

Kathyann
ps for any NWNJ folks, it is open to helpful members of the bioregion