permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Organic foods a cornucopia of health-promoting compounds

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Organic foods a cornucopia of health-promoting compounds
  • Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2006 19:30:21 -0400

Brook LeVan wrote:

I'd love to have the full and referenced article. How can I get to it?

You could always email Joe Cummins to see if you can get a copy without
becoming a subscribing member of ISIS,
as they are probably the copyright holder. ISIS is a commercial site.

jcummins <jcummins@UWO.CA>

Re:
ISIS Press Release 07/09/06
Organic Strawberries Stop Cancer Cells