permaculture - [permaculture] Doherty Email Difficulties

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: <darren@permaculture.biz>
  • To: "'promoting permaculture and sustainable living in the oceania region'" <permaculture-oceania@lists.cat.org.au>, "'permaculture'" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Doherty Email Difficulties
  • Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 07:06:18 +0700

G'day,

It would appear from some feedback I have had over the last month that a lot
of email traffic being sent and received from and two me has not been
successful. This has happened before when I have been here in Viet Nam so
for those of you getting bounces and for those of you awaiting replies
please understand this problem, which I hope to have completely addressed
when I return home to Australia early next week.

I appears that mail to and from these Permaculture forums is getting thru
hence my abusing them for the purpose of this note.

Thanks,

Ciao,

Darren Doherty

www.permaculture.biz

  • [permaculture] Doherty Email Difficulties, darren, 08/22/2006