permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Organic farming in Cuba

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: <darren@permaculture.biz>
  • To: "'permaculture'" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Organic farming in Cuba
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 07:02:05 +0700

G'day,

Nice show this one. Positive solutions-based antidote to something like "End
of Suburbia". Much better music too...Even my younger kids (5 & 6yo) watched
it & got it - though my young bloke Zane (5) and I like to watch Landline
(ABC Australia Farming/Rural Affairs weekly show) together!

Ciao,

Darren Doherty