permaculture - Re: [permaculture] 2006 is already setting heat records

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Martin Naylor <martinwnaylor@yahoo.com.au>
  • To: roxann <roxann@ancientearthwisdom.com>, permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] 2006 is already setting heat records
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 09:56:47 +1000 (EST)

Hi
This is exactly how we got into the mess we are in today, we where
originally in tune with nature then as we evolved we evolved away from
nature, because we believed what we thought, that is we believed in our hopes
and dreams which are created from fear and desire, we need to drop this
rubbish and deal with reality as it is
Martin

roxann <roxann@ancientearthwisdom.com> wrote:
Exactly! If you give folks a paradigm to live by, most will live by it and
create a world to suite it, if it's not currently fitting the situation. Why
not create a better paradigm? A paradigm is the map by which we live our
lives, and we each have our own idea of how that map looks - it's a very
objective sort of thing but it can be molded by society, starting with our
families and whomever raises us while we're children. It's really really hard
to see it if your "map" isn't true, but it can be changed. Most people change
it to the negative without even knowing that's what they're doing. This
article talks about changing it to the positive, which is a lot easier for
children, I think.

Roxann, NW AR
www.AncientEarthWisdom.com