permaculture - [permaculture] TV Director Needed !

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Claude William Genest <genest@pivot.net>
  • To: gpc-members@yahoogroups.com, gpc-shadowcabinet@yahoogroups.ca, permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: Paula Davis <dumblondprod@witty.com>, Rick Bercuvitz <Rick.Bercuvitz@presagia.com>, Anna Goodson <info@agoodson.com>, Matthew Calpakis <mcalpakis@trinitegolf.com>, Holly Dressel <hollydressel@sympatico.ca>, Andrea Jahnke <ajahnke@medplan.ca>, AndrĂ© Matteau <andrematteau@st-donat.com>, mark@markvinet.com, Paul GNN <paul@gnn.tv>, mark plotkin <markplotkin@earthlink.net>, Alexandre Bibeau <abibeau@assnat.qc.ca>, Barbara Flack <bflack@gmtcc.k12.vt.us>, Christopher Ian Bennett <bennettcoastal@gmail.com>, Marc Stamos <mstamos@dare2care.ca>, Rimu Menkveld <rmenkveld@yahoo.com>, louis michot <ptit_louie@hotmail.com>, Bill Murphy <billita@starband.net>, Elizabeth May <emay@magma.ca>, Chanelle Routhier <chanelle_routhier@yahoo.ca>, andrechampa <andrechampa@yahoo.ca>, Peter Kettenbeil <peterscottk@ca.inter.net>, Mike Nickerson <sustain@web.ca>, Seth Mendelson <sethmendelson@gmail.com>, Martin <flik68@hotmail.com>, seth zimmerman <sethz@madriver.com>, phil baush <lebochemin@yahoo.com>
  • Subject: [permaculture] TV Director Needed !
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 17:09:52 -0400

Need your help please !

The funding for my show ( link below) is in and I would like to start shooting in Mid-August.

I need one person to fill the role of both Producer and Director, ideally someone with a strong Green ethic who really gets my show. The pay is 18k US. ( minus flights if that be the case).

If you know anyone who fits the bill, let me know ASAP !

Thanks in advance !
Best Regards,

Claude William Genest

- Founder Green Mountain Permaculture Institute of Vermont
Solutions, Sustenance, Sustainability
www.greenmountainpermaculture.com

- Creator "Regeneration - The Art of Sustainable Living"
From "Something-Must-be-Done" to Something we can do !
www.regenerationshow.com

- Ecological Coordinator
Club St.Paul Ecological Golf Course

- Vice-President Green Party of Quebec "pour nous et nos enfants"
www.pvq.qc.ca

- National Spokesperson Green Party of Canada
"The Future is Now ! "
www.greenparty.ca

  • [permaculture] TV Director Needed !, Claude William Genest, 06/14/2006