permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Peak oil, permaculture & relocalization

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Mark Moody <ecoresources@bigpond.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Peak oil, permaculture & relocalization
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 18:03:05 +0930

Hi JK and everyone

You may find this list of Peak Oil links helpful as well.
http://www.ecoresources.com.au/ptv2/page39/page40/page40.html
cheers

Mark Moody
www.permaculture.tv

On 11/06/2006, at 12:04 PM, J. Kolenovsky wrote:

Energybulletin.net. This is the first time I have seen reference to this
organization from all the discussion groups I read. This site is good for me
(on an personal level). No matter what I do every day, I go there and read
that days postings. I think that's where I got the link to "The wolf at the
door" and several other books. Seems guite a few knowledgeable people
contribute to the site. Time, though, will be the teller of the tale in the
end. Since I live in Houston, its amazing how many people know Matthew
Simmons.

J. Kolenovsky

Message: 3