permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Sceloporus occidentalis, the Western Fence Lizard helps reduce the number of Lymedisease-carrying ticks

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Kathy Evans" <evansdk@earthlink.net>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Sceloporus occidentalis, the Western Fence Lizard helps reduce the number of Lymedisease-carrying ticks
  • Date: Sun, 28 May 2006 17:07:18 -0500

I wonder how our Missouir version of the fence lizard compares or if it's
the same one...I've always loved these gentle critters, now I want to elect
them to public office. Thanks for this tidbit. Kathy in St. Louis

  • Re: [permaculture] Sceloporus occidentalis, the Western Fence Lizard helps reduce the number of Lymedisease-carrying ticks, Kathy Evans, 05/28/2006