permaculture - [permaculture] Designing Energy Descent Pathways - Rob Hopkins

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Keith Johnson <keithdj@mindspring.com>
  • To: Permaculture ibiblio <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>, openpermaculture <permaculture@openpermaculture.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Designing Energy Descent Pathways - Rob Hopkins
  • Date: Sun, 14 May 2006 10:10:09 -0400

At Linda Buzzell-Saltzman's request I have uploaded to the Activist site, Rob Hopkins' article from the Peak Oil Issue. You can read it at:

http://www.permacultureactivist.net/articles/EnergyDescent.htm

Keith

Date: March 5, 2006 2:39:42 PM EST
To: editor@permacultureactivist.net
Subject: Rob Hopkins' article in the Peak Oil issue

Will this article ("Designing Energy Descent Pathways" by
Rob Hopkins) be posted online so I can refer colleagues to
it? Great article, very important for community action.
Thanks for all your good work - an excellent magazine.
Linda Buzzell-Saltzman
Fellow For the Future
www.forthefuture.org
Santa Barbara, CA