permaculture - [permaculture] Leaf Street Community Gardens website- can anyone help?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Graham <grahamburnett@blueyonder.co.uk>
  • To: Permaculture Association <office@permaculture.org.uk>, permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>, Permaculture UK list <permaculture_uk@yahoogroups.co.uk>, Angus Soutar <rsl@letsgo.u-net.com>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Leaf Street Community Gardens website- can anyone help?
  • Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 17:22:14 +0100

The Leaf Street Community Gardens pages hosted at the Redbricks website (http://www.redbricks.org.uk/organisations/leafst/ ) seem to be down - has it been rehosted anywhere else by any chance as I've been trying without success to find it- if anybody can send a working URL I'd be well grateful,

thanks graham

  • [permaculture] Leaf Street Community Gardens website- can anyone help?, Graham, 05/12/2006