permaculture - Re: [permaculture] PIJ backissues question

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Martin Naylor <martinwnaylor@yahoo.com.au>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] PIJ backissues question
  • Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 09:34:06 +1000 (EST)

Hi Robyn
Sure am it would complete a great collection, I'll pay money but due to the
unethical and immoral use of money, no matter what it's source, i would much
prefer to swap work instead.

You guy's here of the skin cancer treatment discovered from an Aboriginal
folk medicine, They have isolated the key ingredient [forget synergy], and
guess what, they won't name it, but it is a WEED.

All we are saying is give WEEDS a chance

Oils ain't Oil's
[Especially that evil lowlife sell out peter garret]
Martin

Robyn Francis <erda@nor.com.au> wrote:
On 18/4/06 9:12 AM, "Martin Naylor" wrote:

> Hi
> While we are at it, i need from issue 50 on, may be we can get them ebooked,
> Martin

Hi

I should be able to dig out most of the issues after #50. The PIJ back
issues are in storage in a shed on a neighbours place but would take a bit
of time to sort them out. There would be cost of shipping and some kind of
payment/donation to PIL - I would need to check with the current PIL board
re this.

Still interested????

BTW if I'm going to dig around boxes in that dusty shed, may as well make it
worth while - anyone else looking to fill in gaps in their collection???
Some issues are out of print but there's still a few of most.

Ciao
Robyn