permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Flow forms....

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "L.Santoyo Designs" <santoyo@earthflow.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Flow forms....
  • Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 08:58:15 -0700

Claude William Genest,

-if you find any molds please let us all know...

Have you checked -flowformsamerica.com? Penny Livingston-Stark and James Stark of Regenerative Design and the Permaculture Institute of Northern California http://www.regenerativedesign.org/ are the only ones I know that have successfully worked with them -They may have photos on their website. I think James is one of the (very) few people that has experience setting them up -he would be worth a consult...

Larry

Larry Santoyo, Director
EarthFlow Design Works
805.459.0452
http://www.earthflow.com/consulting.html

A mold in which you would pour concrete to create a flow form which "revivifies" water by having it move in natural patterns that include sacred geometry and spiraling vortices..... Based on the work of Victor Schauberger ( The water wizard) I believe.....