permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Pattern Language for permaculture

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: James Gourlay <james@gourlay.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Pattern Language for permaculture
  • Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 14:50:30 +0000

Hi John Fritz,

Just checked, I did not have problems getting it either from that URL, a bit slow maybe, are they on dial-up? This link, and others interesting ones are at the sites main page at http://www.holocene.net/index.htm. Perhaps save the page as a pdf, and email that to them. If you don't know how to do this, give me an email at james@gourlay.net and I'll email it to you though it is 6.1 Meg.

James