permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Certified!

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Certified!
  • Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 22:57:51 -0500

J Kolenovsky wrote:
Today I got certified as a TCNP. Texas Certified Nursery Professional. Yaaaay.

Good for you J.! Congratulations.
For a few years I was a certified North Carolina nurseryman. I was a
landscape contractor at the time.
What plants do you propagate and grow out (container?, field grown?).
I always thought that a ground cover nursery operation would be a worthy
venture. Now I would like to
grow plants for use in permaculture designs. Red cedar, eleagnus, liriope,
ajuga reptans, daylillies,
blueberries, etc would be good things to grow.

LL