permaculture - Re: [permaculture] question for list members: is a formal, netiquette guide f...

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Marimike6@cs.com
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] question for list members: is a formal, netiquette guide f...
  • Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 11:30:10 EST

Perhaps a separate list could be maintained for personal philosophies. I
enjoy following the ongoing discussion on permaculture methods, applications
and
news. But as for personal philosophies, let's agree that we all have one and
leave it at that.

I would suggest we keep the membership list as all-inclusive as possible, but
that we all focus on the subject at hand-- the stuff on the other end of your
shovel.