permaculture - Re: [permaculture] anybody help with this one?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Graham <grahamburnett@blueyonder.co.uk>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] anybody help with this one?
  • Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2006 21:43:45 +0000

OOps really sorry this was meant as an off list posting... Never drink beer when dealing with your emails...

Graham

Graham wrote:

Hi Su, any Joy with the Principles card game as yet? We've got a design course coming up at the start of April and it would be great to have them by then so that we can start introducing students to David's new restatement of the permaculture principles,

Cheers Graham