permaculture - [permaculture] Looking for Permaculture Speaker

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Michael Sellers <mikesellers04@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Looking for Permaculture Speaker
  • Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 21:31:08 -0800 (PST)

My name is Michael Sellers. I am the newly elected Mayor of the Village
of Cobleskill, NY. I took the Permaculture Workshops at the Farm Ecovillage
Training Center in TN.

Anyway, a group at our local State College, SUNY Cobleskill, is putting
together an amazing conference on April 1st and 2nd. It's called Wake the
Folk UP! and its goal is to inject some awareness and action into our
community. We are looking for someone to do a simple, short introductory
Workshop to Permaculture. If anyone is willing and able, or know somewhere
else I might ask please write me.

Thank you,

Mike Sellers
Mayor