permaculture - [permaculture] call for volunteers

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "marijana@ofis" <marijana@kneja.hr>
  • To: mebnews@lists.mi2.hr
  • Cc: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org, euevforum@lists.gen-europe.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] call for volunteers
  • Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2006 15:04:55 +0100

Dear all,
on our web page we have formulars for aplication of volunteers in beautiful places in Croatia, that are developing permacultural estates. If you would like to spend time helping to develop permacultural projects in Croatia or Bosnia, please fill the form on the web page

http://www.ekosela.org/modules/volonter/

or e-mail me!
the page is still developing, so we don't have pictures from all the places to volunteer on, and also not translated the text, but, we would be happy to get some help anyway!
thanx!

Marijana, Croatia
Balkan Ecovillage Network

www.ekosela.org