permaculture - [permaculture] Fwd: Write/Nominate/Create for new magazine

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Fwd: Write/Nominate/Create for new magazine
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 00:27:14 -0500

------- Original Message --------
Subject: [SANET-MG] Write/Nominate/Create for new magazine
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 16:43:45 -0500
From: Ben Handzo <bhandzo@THEFOODPROJECT.ORG>
To: SANET-MG@LISTS.IFAS.UFL.EDU

BLAST, a national initiative of The Food Project, is starting an online
magazine called reap/sow. This magazine will be a forum for creative
thinking and expression, both for and by young people working to change the
food system.

We're looking to publish the best content we can find. This is a great
opportunity for you, or someone you know to get your art, poetry, or writing
out to a large audience. We're planning to have the website up by April, so
we would like to get content by the 17th of February.

One of the first articles in the magazine will be a feature on the best
young innovators in the movement. We're hoping that you know someone who
you think deserves this recognition. If you do, please nominate them using
the form found here(http://hotpepper.thefoodproject.org/blog/?p=93).

--
Ben Handzo
Fellow

  • [permaculture] Fwd: Write/Nominate/Create for new magazine, Lawrence F. London, Jr., 01/31/2006